The Company Transystem s.r.l. was formed in 1989 to provide the entire chain of logistics services: transport, warehouse management, preparation of the products and their distribution.
Other services provided by the company are: exceptional transport, handling and positioning of equipment and machinery, delivery door to door of different products.
The administrative, legal and operational headquarters, including 7,000 square meters of covered and equipped warehouses, is strategically located at Interporto of Parma, on the intersection of major roads north / south and the Tyrrhenian Sea (Leghorn-La Spezia) / North East.
Transystem has a fleet of vehicles suitable to meet every need of industrial transport; equipped vans, driving up to 11,5 tons and tail lift, road tractors, trailers and semi-trailers also lowered. For warehouses management has equipment for lifting and handling, such as forklifts up to 15 tons, reach trucks to operate on shelves, overhead cranes, and robopac for packaging; furthermore the modern IT system (WMS) and that for the identification of products in radio frequency (RFID) guarantee the maximum efficiency and accuracy in the preparation of goods and their delivery.
Our many years of experience and the considerable flexibility allow us to better meet the demands of customers in the logistics, bringing greater efficiency and added value to their production and distribution processes.
Our vision makes us feel not just a supplier but a real partner who enters the logistics side of the business process of the customer not only to meet his practical needs, but also to support him, to understand fully the objectives, to propose the various alternatives, to identify the best solutions and put them into practice.
Since August 2017, Transystem s.r.l. has become part of NICO s.p.a., a primary group in the logistics sector, based in Catania.
- Relations with third parts Transystem s.r.l. aims to maintain and develop the relationship of trust with its third, meaning those categories of individuals, groups or institutions whose contribution is required to achieve its mission or who have interest in its pursuit. Third are those who make investments tied to the activities of Transystem, first the members and then the collaborators, customers, suppliers and business partners. In a broader sense are also third all individuals or groups, as well as the organizations that represent them, whose interests are affected by the direct and indirect effects of Transystem activities; this means the local and national communities in which Transystem work, and the various associations.
- The Code of Ethics The Code of Ethics applies to Transystem s.r.l. and it is binding for the behavior of all its collaborators. Transystem also requires all the third parties and main suppliers to act in accordance with the general principles of this Code. It is valid both in Italy and abroad, while taking into account the cultura,l social and economic diversity of the different countries.
THE REFERENCE VALUES
- Integrity of the person Transystem s.r.l. It guarantees the physical and moral integrity of its collaborators, working conditions that respect individual dignity and safe and healthy working environment. No requests or threats are then tolerated aimed at inducing people to act against the law and the Code of Ethics or to adopt conduct prejudicial beliefs and personal preferences, religious and moral of each.
- Quality of servicesTransystem s.r.l. directs its activities to the satisfaction and protection of its customers, accepting the demands that can promote improving quality of services. For this reason Transystem focuses its development activities and marketing to the highest quality standards.
- Social responsibilityTransystem s.r.l. is aware of the direct and indirect influence that its activities can have on the conditions, on the economic and social development and on the general welfare of the community, as well as the importance of social acceptance of the communities in which it operates. Therefore Transystem intends to conduct its investment in a sustainable manner, in accordance with local and national communities, and support cultural and social initiatives in order to improve their reputation and social acceptance
- Environmental protection The environment is a primary resource that Transystem s.r.l. committed to defend; for this purpose it plans its activities by seeking a balance between economic initiatives and environmental needs, in consideration of the rights of future generations. Transystem therefore committed to continually improve the environmental impact of its activities, and to prevent risks to the population and the environment not only in compliance with current legislation, but considering the development of research and the best experiences in the field.